Parents of High School Seniors! Whether this is your first high school senior portrait experience or the last, this survival guide will be most helpful:
Senior year is finally here. That last year, when your child will leave high school forever and go off to pursue their dreams. Wasn’t it yesterday that you were sending them off on the school bus for the very first time? How the years fly by…it’s time to show everyone how proud you are.
- Your high school senior photographs are a celebration of your son or daughter’s senior year!
- We encourage all high school seniors to showcase who they are and allow us to tell their story in a photographic collection of images. Bring everything that will help tell that story!
- Most of our sessions include roughly 3 clothes changes, so feel free to take advantage of that.
- Find a balance of clothes and styles that are well suited for your purpose (sending to family and friends) and your senior’s purpose (giving photographs to friends).
- Sessions last over an hour
- On-location sessions vary in length based on location and travel time.
- Session Fees are due at the time of the booking to reserve your senior’s appointment.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of your projection ordering appointment.
- We normally take 2 to 3 weeks to complete your finished photographs. If you need them sooner, please ask us and we will try our best to speed up the process for you!
Included, and FREE, is the very important Design Consultation at our studio. You will have the opportunity to see examples of our work and go over everything we just covered in greater detail.
If you are not THRILLED with your photographs – if you are dissatisfied for ANY reason at all, I will do two things for you:
1st – At NO CHARGE, I will photograph you again, and make sure that anything that wasn’t perfect is fixed, without you paying another cent.
2nd – If I am absolutely unable to thrill you – if I’m unable to create a photograph that you feel you will cherish forever, I will refund EVERY PENNY you invested in them. You don’t pay for your photographs unless you love them beyond expression!
If I don’t end up being your photographer, make ABSOLUTELY SURE your photographer offers this strong of a guarantee. If they are good, they should back up their work by taking all the risk off of you.